Saturday, April 24, 2010

Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo - The Aftermath


Just got back from the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, and I am exhausted! I posed for a lot of pictures and handed out a couple dozen cards promoting this blog and my challenge. It was a lot of fun. The Wolverine claws looked great and didn't get them confiscated-whew! I entered the costume contest--didn't win--and there were lots of excellent costumes to see.

Below is a Predator costume that took the guy almost a year to make. Great Details.





Below is a group shot of Marvel characters. From left to right: Dead Pool, Blue Girl, Dark Phoenix, Wolverine, Beast and below is Mystique.







And here is one of me with Yoda! Do or do not! There is no try!



Continuing on my write of passage,
James Baron

3 comments:

  1. Hey, nice pic of my Mystique costume! I made the Herald, but with no pic. So thanks for this! :) If you've got more, I'd love to see.. Hotmail 'em to me! :) (Same handle as comment name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kolyndia. I went through my pics and that was the only one I had of you. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. no worries. Thanks for posting! (Great claws, dood.. Truly awesome.) - K

    ReplyDelete