Thursday, March 11, 2010

NANUQ - Week Three - Day Four


Where have you been, James!??

Ummm....doing stuff. I have been writing, so no worries there. I am just about finished Chapter Seven of NANUQ, so I am guessing I will have the first draft finished by the end of Week Five, which is near the middle of May. Once it is done I will be sending a copy of the word document to my volunteer proof reader to go over it, then I will do the required clean up. After that, I will start shopping it around to agents.

So where are we at in the story? Well, once I finish Chapter Seven, I will post it and Chapter Six on the document hosting site, with links on this blog.

I personally think this is a really good story. It will probably need some work in the editing department, but the story itself I think passes the sniff test.

Anyways I have got to get ready to go to work. Later, gators.

Continuing on my write of passage,
James Baron

No comments:

Post a Comment