Thursday, March 18, 2010

RUST - Week Three - Day Four


I am about halfway through Chapter Two and I just introduced the main antagonist. He is one bad ass. It will also be the first action scene, which I just started writing before too many people got on the bus for me to write. By the by, have any of you tried typing on a laptop when you can't have your arms at your sides because there is a person squeezed in beside you? It's a total pain.

Sooo....ahhh...I got an email from the website that hosts my chapters, and it indicate each of my NANUQ chapters has be read 21 times....and I only have 8 followers! Who is all out there who is reading my stuff? Let me know. Do you like it? Does it suck? Leave a comment or send me an email at wave.yesreply@gmail.com so I am not writing here in a complete vacuum.

Glad I got that off my chest...

Continuing on my write of passage,
James Baron

No comments:

Post a Comment