Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Finished my third draft of Son of Ogres


This morning on the bus I finished my third draft of Son of Ogres based on the editing done by Tom from YALitChat--thanks Tom!!!

Next step is to work on the Query Letter template and a one page Synopsis. Both have been written before when this novel was in a different format, so they will have to been rewritten--or written from scratch, depending on how it looks from my first pass.

I'm going to tackle the Query Letter first since it is shorter, and quite frankly I'm more pumped to write it.

Once I am finished and satisfied with the letter, I will post it to YALitChat and Gather to get some feedback, plus I will post it here for you guys. I will do the same for the Synopsis afterwards. When I am satisfied that both are polished like fine silver, I will start looking for agents to send them to.

Continuing on my write of passage,
James Baron

PS: A shout out to Jamila for joining my list of followers. I hope you find this blog interesting and entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment