Sunday, January 17, 2010

NANUQ - Week One - Day Seven

I have had three people suggest to me that I write NANUQ in the third person. Since that is what I am doing, it looks like I am on the right track. In order to keep my chapters short, I am going to split off part of my Chapter 2 into Chapter 3, which I will title: "Memorial".

I know I have said this before, but I really feel good about this book. I think it has several things going for it:

  1. Polar Bears: These beautiful animals are getting a lot of attention right now due to Climate Change. This story could strike a cord with people.
  2. It takes place back in the 1970's, which I think will give it a literary feel to the book.
  3. It has humour
  4. It will have some action and suspense.

Anyhoo, tomorrow I will be switching writer's caps and working on my sci-fi story: RUST.

Continuing on my write of passage,
James Baron

No comments:

Post a Comment