Thursday, January 21, 2010

RUST - Week One - Day Four

Wow! I started out with a germ of an idea on Day One, and today I have completed the outline of chapters for RUST. So the outline came out to 13 pages long. The book will be twenty-two chapters plus an epilogue. Now this is all subject to change, of course, as I start writing this book, but I now have a road map to follow. There will be plenty of action and wonder and mysteries and perhaps a little romance...

It's amazing how much you can write when you have two hours to kill riding bus and you have a laptop. It's a little awkward and I am paranoid that somebody will bump and bust my computer, but I am being careful.

Continuing on my write of passage,
James Baron

2 comments:

  1. What kind of computer guy are you? Always have backups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...I'm not worried about backups...I'm worried about my $1,300 laptop! ;-P

    ReplyDelete